As Jason recently pointed out, the interweb is aflutter with Anis Shivani/Huffington Post backlash. I don’t care for lashings, but I’ve never been one to pass up a ride on the ol’ bandwagon, so away we go:
Steve O.K.’s Top Ten Bonanza of Things that Rate as the Most Overrated Things:
10. Professional Designers – Seriously, just get some college kids to do it pro bono.
9. Being the first to “turn a phrase” - Steal someone else’s instead and pretend it’s your own.
7. Constant news – No news is good news.
6. Electric pencil sharpeners – Fine, handcrafted pencil sharpening is a dying art. Support the arts!!!!
5. Not taking drugs before work – Acid is recommended.
4. New York City – More like “Big Yawn City.” Am I right, or am I right?
3. Listing things that are overrated – Because, you know, who really cares.