Just heard that J.D. Salinger, novelist, short story writer, and famous recluse beloved of twee independent-aesthete filmmakers and assassins, has died. Farewell, strange genius.
- couples counselling on World Building 101
- porno premium on Exclusive: Haruki Murakami and David Mitchell Explain How to Write a Coming-of-Age Novel in 7 Easy Steps!
- Rain is Not a Reason | Monet Goes to the Other Shore on Walk. Don’t run down the mountain.
- JaimeRWood on Hello? Is it me you’re looking for?
- Asa Maria Bradley on Let’s Talk About Tao Lin
- Lily King, Roz Chast, and Kate Samworth are winners of the first-ever Kirkus Prizes. http://t.co/uZpEtL9vqc about 3 hours ago
- An "idea index" can help you keep track of important themes in books you read. http://t.co/50lvPQMXmc about 4 hours ago
- Love food? Love love? Then you might like these books that combine the two. http://t.co/AGEjg52HuI about 5 hours ago
- How a group of climbers scaled a mountain to (unofficially) name it after Henry David Thoreau. http://t.co/35P6mQ3OWm about 1 day ago
Posts by month