Just heard that J.D. Salinger, novelist, short story writer, and famous recluse beloved of twee independent-aesthete filmmakers and assassins, has died. Farewell, strange genius.
- Mobility Scooter on Monet’s Summer Poem Challenge Week 2- Cubism
- Home theater Longview on bark review: the very hungry caterpillar
- Adrienne on Look at Me, I’m Sandra Lee
- www.sluhosting.com on Let’s Talk About Tao Lin
- Rain is Not a Reason | Monet Goes to the Other Shore on Walk. Don’t run down the mountain.
- A YA author who stalked someone who gave her a bad review is just the latest in long line of authors behaving badly. http://t.co/9sKVU8uCo3 about 2 hours ago
- Ron Swanson should be in every book trailer, really. http://t.co/gVHvieKw8R about 20 hours ago
- It turns out debut short story authors can get published in the New Yorker, as long as their name is Tom Hanks. http://t.co/PqeOGGC7aC about 23 hours ago
- The role of the physical book in the fight against Amazon. http://t.co/W4BXFoI7lx about 1 day ago
Posts by month